Monday, February 29, 2016

Check out Pixel Scrapper Digital Scrapbooking!!!

A couple of things today! I'm working on a new tagger size scrap kit...will share a preview once I have it finished! Anyone who has helped me as far as getting my older kits back (so far Timber is the only one), will be getting the kit prior to release...for Free!

Also...I have found an awesome new site...Pixel Scrapper! Anyone who loves to create kits, tags, etc. will love this site! It's completely free (unless you wish to subscribe for either pu or cu for a monthly or yearly fee). When you sign up you get sent an email with a download link for a free scrap kit, but you also get your choice of one of their many kits or bundles as a sign up gift. You get credits everyday to download free items, and their new blog train which officially starts tomorrow (Unwind) is just amazing! I've only been a member for 2 days and I'm completely blown away by how generous these designers are! Trust me...you have to check them out! Pixel Scrapper Digital Scrapbooking
Huggles!!!